The XTAR VC2 is part of the new premium USB display series. A digital readout shows handy information including battery voltage, current charge rate, and an estimated charged battery capacity. Compatible with any USB source from your computer, cell phone wall adapter, and automotive USB adapter.
- VC2 charger
- MicroUSB cable
- Microfiber carrying pouch
- User manual
- Warranty card
- LCD display with current charge rate, voltage display, and estimated capacity.
- Estimated charged battery capacity feature. Measures how much capacity has been charged into your battery +/- 5% tolerance.
- Automatically stop charging when complete and restart charging function, so you can keep the batteries inside the charger overnight
- Reverse polarity and charger short circuit protection
- ABS durable fireproof shell with perfect heat dissipation and high temperature resistance
- Compatible with any USB power and wall adaptors, no need to spend extra money to buy more wall adaptors
- 0V activation function can rescue your over-discharged batteries. (This feature for advanced users only, charging over-discharged batteries is generally a safety concern)
- Three stages of charging (TC-CC-CV) to maximize your batteries’ lifespan
Input voltage: DC 5V 1.0A
Charge current: 0.5A
Cut-off voltage: 4.2V +/- 0.05V
Cut-off current: <= 80mA
Dimensions: 131mm x 66mm x 33mm
Weight: 109g (without batteries and power cord)