The Arizer Air 2 doesn't reinvent the wheel, but it improves on every aspect of its predecessor. The addition of the OLED screen is a huge improvement as it now allows for precise temperature control, and changing the vaporizer settings is dead simple. The draw resistance has been decreased which allows for a much easier pull. The battery life has been increased without increasing the vaporizer's size, and it still offers the same removable battery feature as the original Air. It's one of the easiest vaporizers to use and operate, and the vapor is tasty, smooth, and plentiful. A great buy from a rock solid and reliable Canadian company.
- conduction/convection hybrid heating
- low draw resistance
- single degree temperature control
- OLED screen allows you to change menu settings, see remaining battery life and more
- removable, high capacity 18650 Li-ion battery, approximately 60-90 minutes of use per charge
- Air 2 can be used while charging
- isolated and pure boro-silicate vapor path for best flavour and health
- faster heat up time, heats up in 60-90 seconds
- reliable and proven manufacturer
- rugged build quality without being bulky
- small, highly portable, fantastic vapor quality
- incredibly easy to use, no learning curve required
- available in mystic blue or carbon black
- many accessories available, easy to use with a water piece.